£8 - £11 per hour
7 months ago
We urgently require Support Workers to work with Young People in West Wales!
Are you a Support Worker who wants to make a real difference to the lives of young people who require additional support?
- Pay £8.00 - £11.00 per hour - Weekly Pay.
- Shift patterns are to cover days and nights
- Ongoing ADHOC cover.
- Location - Carmarthen, Ammanford & Llanelli area
The organisation accommodates children and young people who are unable to live with their parents or families. The organisation ensure that they provide safe accommodation to children and young people near to their families. The organisation is very flexible and offer bespoke services to accommodate the needs of the children and young people.
As a Children's Residential Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- To support the young person throughout the night.
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them to live in.
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours and support emotional support when needed.
- Provide support for the young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the young people, other staff and professionals.
- You would be supporting the young person on a 1:1 basis throughout the night and you would be on direct observation to ensure their safety throughout this period.
- Experience as a Support Worker with young people with self-harming tendencies is desirable.
- Be open and approachable person
- Have the ability to build good relationships with service users, staff and outside professionals
- A DBS on the online update service would be desirable
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training
- Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.