We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a residential setting in the Neath Port Talbot area. The service is based on helping children to develop to their full potential by acquiring skills, knowledge, understanding and attributes.
The home is a female and male service in a four bedroom house including two en suite bedrooms. The service is a residential home where young people feel safe and are supported to make good choices in a happy and friendly environment .
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Neath
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 8AM - 8PM / 5PM - 5AM
- Pay: £11.21 per hour including holiday
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.