- Children’s Support Worker
- Supporting children and young people who have learning difficulties and Autism
- Supporting the individual with day to day care and activities
- Personal Care when required
- Medication distribution when required
- Ensuring that the service operates at OFSTED standards at all times
- Participate in activities within the home, specialist school and community
- Create a safe, stable and supportive environment for the individual
- Maintain and create care plans with the individual, ensuring that developments and changes are made in the individual's best interest.
- Act as a positive role model for the individual
- Focused on inspiring and supporting young people within residential care homes to live successful and happy lives.
- OFSTED inspected homes looking to make a positive, stable, safe and happy environment for all the residents
- National organisation, children’s residential care specialist
- Training and paid induction
- £20,000 - £27,000 (pay based on experience)
- £9.90 per hour - without level 3 in children and young people
- £10.40 per hour - with level 3 in children and young people
- £63 per sleep
- Full time, permanent role
- 39 hours per week
- A mixture of shifts- early, late, long days, + sleeps
- 2-10 sleep in shifts, depending on the need of the service and personal preference
- Experienced and qualified support worker with level 3/4 in children and young peoples workforce (desirable)
- Experience within learning disabilities (essential)
- Driver (essential)
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.