18 days ago
We have a superb opportunity to work as a Support Worker in a residential home based in Oakenclough just outside Garstang, Lancashire.
We are looking for both full and part time staff for the service. The service itself is 5 bedded residential children's service, for children with EBD.
Pay and Shifts:
- Support Worker - starting salary of £17,930 + £78 per sleep.
- 2 week shift pattern full time - : Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Working either 8:30am-10:00pm, or 2:30pm-10:00pm.
- Full Time - 40 hours a week + sleeps
- Promoting the young person's independence and developing their life skills.
- You will be supporting and caring for children who can display complex and challenging behaviours.
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments.
- Recording the young person's activity & reporting key aspects of their care.
- Helping the young people to overcome difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from fulfilling their potential.
Due to rural nature of the service applicants need to be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle to apply
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"*