Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting Support Workers to work in a mental health hospital in Burgess Hill. The service provides support to adults with complex mental health illness.
Are you looking for flexibility in your working hours? Do you want to make a difference in vulnerable adults' lives? Are you compassionate and resilient? This could be the role for you!
- Promoting Independence
- Supporting with everyday living needs
- Domestic Duties
- De escalating situations
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of experience as a support worker within similar settings. You will have the opportunity for progression and comprehensive ongoing training.
Pay: £11.49 to £15.28per hour, inclusive of holiday pay
Hours: 12 hour days and nights , you can choose your own shifts!
Location: Burgess Hill
- Industry Leading, Comprehensive training
- Entry into our quarterly golden ticket draw to win £500
- Worker of the month - with a chance to win £50 of vouchers
- Weekly Pay, Pension
- Right to work in the UK
- A valid PMVA/TMVA/PBM training certificate(training can be provided)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.