£15353 - £27340 per annum
6 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are recruiting for Senior Support Worker's, Support Workers and Waking Night Support Workers to join a residential home in Wrexham, North Wales. The service provides on-site residential care and education for students aged between 10 to 18 with social, emotional and mental health needs. There are various shift patterns available for this organisation with options of full 24 hour shifts and waking nights.
Senior/Residential Support Worker
- Annual salary: £21200.00- £27340.00 dependent on experience
- 2 X 24 hour shifts per week = **5 DAYS OFF A WEEK**
- Permanent full-time role, flexible working week
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young Peopleis required for this role
Waking Nights Support Worker
- Annual salary:£15,353.00 - £19,695.00dependent on experience
- Some relevant care experience required but flexible of qualifications
- Permanent full-time role, waking nights
- Career Progression and relevant training
- Fully funded NVQ Level 3 opportunity
About the organisation
This organisation provides residential care to children and young people who have experienced hardship in their lives and provides support to transform their lives with a positive outcome. With the help and support of clinical professionals and therapy services, you can make a difference to these children.
The role offers
- Flexibility to travel and the opportunity to further develop your professional knowledge and skills
- Funded development and training including the 'Management Development Programme'.
- Regular salary reviews and salary progression based on qualifications and experience.
- In order to be considered for this role you require a full UK driving licence and previous experience in a similar setting.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role and we are looking for experienced and committed support workers to join the team.
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.