Up to £17197 per annum + plus excellent benefits!
8 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading organisations who support adults with learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries and complex learning needs aged 18 - 65. Not only will you get a comprehensive induction, you will also get the opportunity to complete your QCF Level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care, fully funded!
Vetro Recruitment are working in partnership with the organisation to recruit a 2 support workers, one day support worker and one waking night support worker to join their passionate and inspirational team.
Salary: £17,197 pro rata
1 X Full time waking night contact available: 3 x 13 hour shifts per week
1 X Full Time day contract available: 3 x 13 hour shifts per week
As a support worker you will be expected to work in the home to support in all aspects of the daily lives of the individuals. You will be expected to carry out certain personal care duties.
As a support worker you will be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
The Benefits of being a support worker:
- Get paid to make a real difference to the lives of the people you support
- Enjoy paid activities such as cinema, horse riding and swimming with the people you support
- 28 days annual leave
- Industry leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care, fully funded!
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
If you have always wanted to become a support worker but have never had the opportunity due to lack of experience or qualifications, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you are already a support worker looking to for a new challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside other care professionals.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.