£17500 - £19500 per annum + great employee benefits
2 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently are working alongside a leading care provider who support Adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour. Due to our clients growth we are looking for BOTH full time, Permanent Day Support Workers AND Waking Night Support Workers; to join a care provision based near Lincoln (LN6).
We would like to speak with anyone who is genuinely passionate about Care or looking to start a career in Care. No experience required as excellent training will be provided prior to starting. However, you must be a confident individual who feels they can deal with the challenges that may arise from the role.
* You must be a driver with access to your own vehicle due to the location of the setting.
The organisation is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults, with reports across the board from OFSTED and CQC as good or excellent. The organisation is passionate about their residents living as fulfilled a life as possible. With access to a variety of activities on a daily basis which residents can choose to participate in, including organised trips out, aromatherapy and speech therapy, horticulture and animal husbandry. Community presence is also very important to the organisation and they utilise all amenities available to them as part of everyday life and the running of the home. This ensures that residents are an integral part of the local community and all it has to offer.
This role offers a 12 hour shift patterns (for both day and night role) on a 2 week fixed rolling rota working Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun in week 1 and Wed, Thurs in week 2, equating to an average of 38.5 hours a week.
The annual remuneration package is Circa £19,102.30
In addition to this, comprehensive training, funding to complete relevant qualifications in health & social care, Pension, Life Assurance & child care voucher scheme.
- Reporting to a Senior support worker this role is responsible for providing guidance, support and engagement to adults in a variety of settings to include the home, on & off site activities, promoting independence and choice where possible and appropriate.
- Residents have a range of complex needs including severe learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and autistic spectrum disorder.
- Ideally hold a completed Diploma Level 3 in Residential Care (or equivalent) or be prepared to work towards and complete this qualification within an outlined time-frame.
- Experience with challenging behaviour, care experience OR a keen interest in this sector
- An understanding of the care sector and/or challenging behaviour
- Able to work weekends
- Paid holiday
- Paid training in their dedicated training centre
- You will be put forward for NVQ Level 2/3 (if not already completed)
- 2/3 week rolling rota
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.