£18000 - £24000 per annum
28 days ago
Vetro Recruitment are looking for staff to provide therapeutic residential care for males aged between 11-18 years who have difficulties related to attachment and developmental trauma, and who have perpetrated sexually harmful behaviour.
- Experience with traumatised young people
- Experience with challenging behaviours
- Experience within a residential setting (Ideally)
- Car drivers (Ideally)
- Providing excellent standards of individualised care
- Meeting the emotional, physical and developmental needs of the children and young people
- Promoting positive experiences and progress for children and young people
- Protecting the welfare of children and young people
- Enabling the children and young people to build resilience
- Enabling children and young people to reduce risk of perpetrating further sexual harm and develop social and emotional skills
- Promoting life skills with the children and young people
- Acting as a Key Worker for a named child
- Working to a shift pattern including weekends and sleeping in duties
- Working in line with The Children's Homes (England) Regulations 2015
Successful applicants will display a positive and resilient attitude. They will act as a role model to the children and young people and will uphold clear and consistent boundaries. They will display empathy, creativity and a sense of fun; and will have good written and verbal communication skills.
Our client offers excellent induction for staff and ongoing training opportunities. Also the Diploma 3 for the Children and Young People's Workforce.
They are also able to provide benefits including:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage,
- A generous annual leave entitlement,
- cycle to work scheme,
- Nest Pension option and
- childcare vouchers.
- A competitive salary that ranges between 18,000-£24,000 depending on experience
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and a health check.