£7.83 - £8.78 per hour + weekly pay!
4 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for a Support Worker to work on a temp-to-perm or permanent basis at one of the UK's leading support services for adults with Learning Disabilities and other complex needs. You will be working in a registered home supporting adults with their individual care needs.
- Location: Swansea
- Hours available: A mix of shifts across the week - 10am - 10pm with a sleep-in (£60-£65 per sleep) / 8am - 8pm / 3pm - 10pm - full time hours available
- Pay: £8.78 per hour inclusive of holiday pay if working through Vetro / £7.83 per hour and 30 days annual leave if working on a permanent basis
- Minimum 6 months experience within the Care sector
- Experience of supporting challenging behaviours
- A form of Positive Intervention training preferred but not essential
- Moving and Handling People training preferred but not essential
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.