Up to £10.09 per hour + weekly pay
7 months ago
*** FULL TIME SUPPORT WORKER NEEDED IN HIGHBRIDGE ***
- Location: Highbridge
- Shifts available: 40 hours - 8am - 3pm / 3pm - 10pm / 8am - 10pm - 1 in 3 weekends worked
- Pay: £10.09 p/h (inclusive of holiday pay)
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Support Workers to work on a full time basis in the Highbridge area. We are working alongside one of the UK's leading support services for adults with Autism and other complex needs and one of their houses requires someone to work on a full time basis on an ongoing agency basis.
The house is set within 26 acres of beautiful grounds, and accomodates seven service users. Individuals also have access to a day centre within the grounds which offers service users the opportunity to do activities such as woodwork, gardening and arts and crafts.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for the following:
- Encouraging independence and supporting individuals to make their own choices
- Ensuring the safety of the service users
- Following care plans for each individual
- Taking service users out in to the community
- Participating in activities such as arts, crafts, gardening and day trips
- Varying levels of personal care
- Minimum 6 months experience supporting adults with Autism or Learning Disabilities
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Full UK driving licence not mandatory but located in a remote area which you cannot access well on public transport
Vetro Recruitment offer free training through Interactive Healthcare for any candidates who do not have full up to date training, including First Aid Awareness, Safeguarding, Epilepsy Awareness and many more.
Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.