Up to £9.80 per annum + including holiday pay
about 1 month ago
Vetro Recruitment is currently seeking Support Workers to work in a specialist brain injury unit close to Newport in Gwent. This unit is run by a leading industry recognised Healthcare provider.
The role will involve working at a specialist rehabilitation centre (brain injury) based in Langstone, East Newport. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs, sometimes complex.
The home provides residents with a convenient home in the heart of the local community. There is an enclosed garden where residents can relax.
Each bedroom and lounge is designed to ensure comfort and safety, and the main focus of this home is rehabilitation and care from residents with brain injuries.
- £9.80 per hour (Including holiday pay)
- Shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends available
- Block 6 month booking available (part time and full-time)
- Weekly pay (Free of charge)
- Location: Newport, Gwent
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees.
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- Supported by two registered Nurses with a combined 40 years' experience as RMN / RGN / RSCN.
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse.
- On-Going Training including TMVA and all mandatory CIW training offered.
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurses.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend to us
- Agency worker of the month reward scheme
This role is a zero hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part time hours available. We are especially interested to hear from Support workers who are compassionate, committed and have 3 months experience within a care environment.
Duties will include:
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Observations to ensure the care and safety of patients within the unit
- Some personal care and manual handling duties will be required although the unit has many other duties to undertake within a shift.
- Risk assessment of forensic patients
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver spercialist care to patients.
- You must have 3 months experience within a caring environment. Most applications will be considered but this experience will ensure smooth transition into the unit.
- Access to own transport would be ideal. Applicants living in Newport, Cardiff and Pontypridd would also be allowed to enter into a travel scheme which will ease transport costs in the long term.
- You will possess a responsible nature, providing high standards of Care to ensure that each resident is provided with a homely, caring environment at all times.
- You must lend a caring professional attitude to the role and be compassionate in nature.
- You will be a team player working alongside Nurses in Charge and other care professionals.
We at Vetro offer the very best Nursing jobs in South Wales.
"At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone."