£16650 - £20250 per annum
6 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
I am looking to appoint motivated and enthusiastic individuals for Support Worker roles to join a specialist, therapeutic community based in Telford. The service is a centre of excellence for young males who have exhibited inappropriate or harmful sexual behaviours.
The aim of the service is to reduce and prevent the cycle of abuse by helping young people to both recover from their own underpinning trauma, but also to acknowledge and address their own sexual behaviours.
Specialist settings and clinical guidelines help promote therapy and positive outcomes throughout.
The Role of Support Worker
- Annual Salary: £16,250 - £20,250 D.o.E
- Hours per week: 40
- Competitive Annual leave with 28 days leave per annum
- 3 week rolling rota
- Waking Nights & Full time positions available
- Excellent training opportunities provided and clinical supervision
- Extra benefits that include pension, childcare vouchers
- Fully funded CPD training
- Due to the requirements of the role, a full U.K driving licence is essential
We have various roles available including full time and Waking Night positions, please get in touch for more information.
- To be involved in the direct delivery of services to the young people in accordance with the aims the company.
- To assist the Management team in providing the highest possible standards of care guidance, support and protection for the young people and co-operate fully with colleagues.
- To carry out any of the practical tasks out lined on individual job lists.
- Record keeping and administration as required to include supporting with auditing and maintenance of children's files.
- To be constantly vigilant on health and safety matters and to share concerns of same immediately with line management.
- Attending and contributing to a regular supervision session by arrangement with the Registered Manager.
- To attend training as arranged as part of your individual development plan.
- To complete mandatory and regulatory training as required by and provided by the organisation
- Offer ideas & organise stimulating activities and new experiences to enable poorly motivated young people to achieve.
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
We have a fantastic referral scheme where you can earn up to £250 per referral. Please get in touch for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.