Up to £19873 per annum
about 2 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Residential Support Worker to work nights within a childrens home based Nr Friesthorpe, Lincoln. The home provides care and support to children with LD, Autism and some challenging behaviours.
About the role:
- Contribute to the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting the care, teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which enhance the learning and development of Learners and Young People.
- Manages the well-being and behaviour of Learners and Young People ensuring any significant behavioural or physical occurrences are promptly addressed and reported, referring to a senior member of staff as appropriate.
- Assists senior staff with the compilation of care and learning plans. Prepares incident and other reports and updates daily records and logs as required.
- Maintains professional relationships whilst developing a good rapport with young people, students, pupils, colleagues, visitors and other stakeholders.
- Through own professional behaviour, including adhering to policies and procedures, contributes to the maintenance of safety, security and confidentiality standards.
- QCF level 3 Diploma in relevant care/children & young people related area or equivalent or higher recognised qualification.
- Communication and personal interaction is a key feature of this role, which provides personal support and guidance to Learners and Young People both within an educational and care environment.
- This may include more extensive pastoral support. Coaching, observational and listening skills are essential for monitoring, supporting and assessing academic, social and emotional development.
£19,873 working nights over 38.5 hours per week, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**Click apply below with an up to date CV to register your interest**