£9.50 - £10.5 per hour + progress and gain qualifications!
18 days ago
We need Support Workers to be part of an AMAZING team near Highbridge, Somerset.
Are you an experienced carer OR support worker? or simply looking for a truly rewarding challenge?
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who provide absolute certainty ensuring people they support have stability in their lives. Where staff are also a valued asset and passionate about helping people not just to have a job but to have a career. You don't need experience of support work or any special qualifications for this job - you'll get plenty of training along the way. Having the right values and wanting to make a difference to enable people to live a more fulfilling and independent life is what matters most.
Salary: £9.50 per hour + enhanced hourly rate for overtime
Contract: Permanent, full time contract (37.5hrs) working on a fixed rota including alternate weekends.
What you will do as a Support Worker:
- Achieve personal goals, to plan and engage in activities, which could include holidays, social events, religious and sporting activities, education and employment.
- Maintain the general health, well-being and emotional needs of the people supported.
- Increase independence & encourage individuals to access a range of opportunities and experiences.
- Supporting the individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities including annual holiday and professional networks.
What you will receive in return:
- Huge career development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction, full training and support along the way - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning!
- Double time on public holidays.
- The option to increase your earnings with overtime.
- Fully paid training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- Online discount scheme.
**Interviews are being held throughout March & April**
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.