WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT VULNERABLE ADULTS IN THE COMMUNITY?
Salary: £16,579 (inclusive of sleeps)
Permanent contract: 30 hours per week, the services are open 24 hours a day so you will be asked to do at least 1 sleep shift per week. Overtime is available should you wish.
Shift times: Vary throughout the week depending on the activities and plans the Service Users have, so it’s best if you're able to be quite flexible
If you have bags of energy and love to support others, we have a fantastic opportunity for Support Workers to join services in various locations across the Vale of Glamorgan, supporting adults with learning disabilities.
We're looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can encourage and support the Service users with daily tasks and lots of activities. No two shifts are ever the same, so you must be happy to work in a flexible way.
**Due to the nature of the work and activities - we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
You will be joining a successful team that's in place to make people's lives better every day. You will provide;
- Personal care and support with getting out and about
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community.
So we are looking for individuals who ideally have;
- A background of supporting vulnerable people
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm for activities
- Openness to take part in ongoing training for personal development
- MUST be over 18 and have a full licence and car.
- up to 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Flexible shift patterns
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Healthcare Scheme
- Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.