WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT VULNERABLE ADULTS IN THE COMMUNITY?
Salary: £8.91 - £9.08 per hour + £62.64 sleep
Permanent contract: 30 hours per week
The services are open 24 hours a day so you will be asked to do at least 1 sleep shift per week. Overtime is available should you wish.
Shift times: Vary throughout the week depending on the activities and plans the Service Users have, so it’s best if you're able to be quite flexible
- generous annual leave allowance up to 33 days (inc. bank holidays)
- Flexible shift patterns
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications
- Employee discount scheme
About the role;
If you have bags of energy and love to support others, we have a fantastic opportunity for Support Workers to join services in various locations across the Vale of Glamorgan, supporting adults with learning disabilities.
We're looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can encourage and support the Service users with daily tasks and lots of activities. No two shifts are ever the same, so you must be happy to work in a flexible way.
**Due to the nature of the work and activities - we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
As a Support Worker you will be joining a successful team that's in place to make people's lives better every day. You will provide;
- Personal care and support with getting out and about
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community.
So we are looking for individuals who ideally have;
- A background of supporting vulnerable people
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm for activities
- Openness to take part in ongoing training for personal development
- MUST be over 18 and have a full licence and car.
Can you deliver a positive and compassionate approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.