The service is a 4 bedded home based between Liverpool, which is currently rated GOOD by OFSTED.
Pay and Hours
- £9.25 (if have level 3 children and young people) per hour
- £8.91 without level 3.
- Hourly rate increases after probation
- + £68 per sleep
- 39 hours a week
- Mixture of early, late and long day shifts, + sleep-ins
- Ensure all young people are safe and supported
- offer hands-on support and care, including personal care when required
- Work with the management team to ensure service is effective and safe
- You will support young people in a residential service, ensuring they are safe and therapeutically supported.
- Medication distribution.
- Ensure each young person's care plan is managed, updated and accurate to their individual needs
- Support at the home, in the community and in a specialist school
- Promoting the young person's independence and developing their life skills
- Experience as a Support Worker
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People is desirable
- Ideally learning disabilities and Autism experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.