New Quay, Ceredigion
Up to £15369 per annum + + overtime available
2 months ago
Job: Support Worker - Days ONLY
Salary: £15,369 plus overtime available
Hours: 36 hours per week
Shift Pattern: 8.00am - 8.00pm (Days) 3 x 12 hour shifts per week
My client is looking for support workers for their 6 bed service in Llangrannog. Only a short distance from Cardigan and New Quay, the service supports Adults with autism, learning disabilities and acquired brain injury to live fulfilling lives.
As a Support Worker you must be
- Passionate about supporting vulnerable people
- Proactive to take people out in the community
- A driver with access to a car as you will be required to transport the service users
- Comfortable to deliver personal care
- Happy to work with adults with challenging behaviour
- 28 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.