£8.50 - £9.43 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are seeking experienced mental health support staff for a position starting immediately that we have available at a private hospital in the Bristol area. Staff must have at least 6 months experience and are willing to fill block shifts (Days, Nights & Weekends). Ad Hoc shifts also available.
This is an ideal opportunity for support workers in south Wales and the west with the removal of the toll charge on the M4 Prince of Wales bridge before Christmas 2018.
The role is located on the outskirts of Bristol city close to the M32 and within touching distance of both the M4 and M5. The hospital is set in a peaceful and quiet area with overlooking views of the city and provides treatments and rehabilitation for up to 45 male and female service users with challenging behaviours, mental disorders, brain injuries and physical health needs.
- £9.43 per hour inc holiday entitlement
- Location: Bristol
- Immediate start available
- Full training provided
The role is flexible with both full or part time positions available. We are especially interested to hear from those who have an interest in working within a secure service treating mental illness and personality disorder. The service is for both men, women and adolescents and provides recovery-orientated specialist treatments.
Skills and Requirements
- 6 months experience as a support worker (or other relevant experience)
- Can building rapport well
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details.
- Agency worker of the month
We are looking for committed, patient-centred staff. You will be working with a flexible, positive, teamt hat is supportive and person centred. In return, we would help and support you progress your career with us.
Apply now, visit the Vetro website or call Ethan on 02921 660880 for further information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Job Type: Full-time / Part -time / Contract
Salary: £8.50 to £9.43 /hour