£8.50 - £9.43 per hour
4 months ago
We are seeking experienced mental health support workers for a position starting immediately that we have available at a mental health rehabilitation centre in the Bristol area. Applicants must have 6 months experience in the care industry (or other relevant experience) and are willing to fill block shifts (Days, Nights & Weekends). Ad Hoc shifts also available.
The job is located on the outskirts of Bristol city close to the M32 and within touching distance of both the M4 and M5. The centre provides specialist treatment for up to 32 male patients with mental health difficulties and acquired brain injury.
The support worker job is flexible with both full or part time positions available.
- £9.43 per hour inc holiday entitlement
- Location: Bristol
- Immediate start available
- Full training provided
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details.
- Agency worker of the month
We are looking for committed, patient-centred support workers. You will be working with a flexible, positive, team that is supportive and person centred. In return, we would help and support you progress your career with us.
Apply now, visit the vetro website or call / email Ethan on 02921 660880 for further information. www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help. www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.