£8.45 - £10.50 per hour + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
4 months ago
Support Worker - Nights - Liverpool
We are currently recruiting for suitable experianced Support Workers to work within a Supported Living Service in Liverpool.
You will be joining a team that cares and supports a variety of different people, the people under your care may have - ADHD, Autism, Schizophrenia, Psychosis, self-harm behaviours, Dementia, EUPD and Asperger Syndrome.
We also have Day Support Worker opportunities available
- 40 hour contract - Working 4 on, 4 off, 8pm - 8am (or 8am - 8pm if days)
- 35 hour contract - 7 or 14 hour shifts, working between 8am - 10pm (10pm - 8 am if waking nights), working a mixture of shifts across the 7 day week.
You will be supporting Adults, in a supported living environment, with aim of rehabilitating people into society. You will be offering support through day to day activities, administering medication, prompts with personal care and emotional support.
This provider is offering Temp to Perm Support Worker opportunities.
Support work experience is desirable, but we are also looking for people who are enthusiastic and passionate about caring and supporting people with potentially challenging behaviours.
- Weekly Pay.
- Flexible shift patterns to fit lifestyle commitments.
- Full-Time Support Workers contracts and temp to perm contracts also available
- 33 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.