£15814 - £16814 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed individuals to join a family like, Residential Service who provide support and care, for young adults based in Westbury, Wiltshire. In your new role as a Support Worker you will have a varied and rewarding set of responsibilities and help support people's everyday lives.
This well established organisation looks after adults with particularly complex needs including autism, mental health needs and challenging behavior in addition to profound and multiple learning disabilities & associated complex needs.
These bundle of small homes provide accomodation to for up to 6 adults and as your new role as a Support Worker will be a key member of the team, providing a high standard of care.
We are happy to consider candidates with no previous care experience, as you will be provided with a full extensive induction and supported throughout.
Support Worker role
- Salary - £16,984.50 per annum / £8.71 p/hour
- Permanent full time position
- Development opportunities with clear career progression
- Comprehensive induction provided
- Bank holiday premiums of double time.
- Fully paid induction, training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- A generous staff discount and benefits e.g. Cinema, days out, Sainsbury's, Tesco, PCWorld, clothes, holidays and much more.
About you (the ideal candidate)
- Full clean U.K. driving licence
- Commitment and ability to work with autonomy and within a team
- Flexibility with working various shift patterns including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work within a culture that is responsive, inclusive and person centred.
- Promote health, safety and well-being of the people supported whilst respecting people's personal choice
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A knowledge of people with autism and challenging behaviours.
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this advert.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 02921 660 880 to discuss the best option for you.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.