Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent
£7.5 - £67.5 per annum
4 months ago
7.50 per hour with £67.50 sleep-in rates for support workers in Ebbw Vale area.
25 hours per week with guaranteed overtime available.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED , all training and QCF qualification provided and funded.
Flexible shift patterns to suit agency workers, people with families etc.
** Drivers essential - mileage paid at £0.45 per mile PLUS travel time paid! **
- Ensuring the safety of the individuals and maintaining an up to date knowledge of each individual's; care plan, guidelines, reward system and preferred method of communication
- Staying attentive and doing everything viable to protect people who use the service, and others, from abuse of any nature including physical, emotional, sexual, neglectful, financial or institutional
- Creating and encouraging good relationships and communication with the staff as well as the people who use the service
- Assisting people who use the service to get involved in a range of new opportunities, experiences and activities
- Supporting complex and challenging behaviours safely and sympathetically by using the skills learnt through training
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.