£10 - £10.05 per hour, Benefits: Brilliant Opportunities and growth within the business!
02921 660 880
4 months ago
I am looking for PASSIONATE and COURAGEOUS individuals who want to learn and develop their skills through experience and have the ability to INSPIRE the people they support to make informed decisions and lead the very best lives possible.
Salary: £10 per hour
Contract: Permanent, Part Time
Hours: Part Time - 16 hours a week
Shift Pattern: Days
Location: Plymouth PL6
- 33 days annual leave
- Industry-leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care, fully funded!
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Autism specific reflective practise and professional support
- Behavioural support training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailers
- Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
As a support worker, you will be expected to work in the home to support all aspects of the daily lives of the individuals. You will be expected to carry out certain personal care duties.
The successful candidates will be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem-solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
If you are already a support worker looking for a new challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside a team of care professionals who really care about enhancing the lives of the people they support.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.