£8.75 - £11.11 per hour + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
about 1 month ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Support Worker to join a well established social care organisation on a part time basis, specifically to work in one their specialist residential homes, based in Leyland, Lancashire
You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
You will ideally work 3 shifts (21 hours) over the week and flexibility is required on the days you work each week as the service is open 7 days and the role will include some weekend shifts
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!