North West- St Helens
Up to £23,000 per annum
We are looking for experienced individuals who pride themselves on being able to support individuals with specific learning disabilities and Autism.
The role is based within one, 2-4 bedded homes in Ormskirk and surrounding areas, providing support to children and young people with certain learning difficulties and Autism.
As a support worker, you will work alongside other support workers, senior support workers, deputy manager and a registered manager providing OFSTED standard care and support to children and young people.
- Offer care and support to children and young people with learning disabilities and autism.
- Create a positive relationship with each individual child
- Support at the home and in the community
- Ensure you will create positive outcomes for each individual child
- Medical distribution (where required)
- Personal care (when required)
- Manage and update care plans
- Ensuring all support and care meets company standards and OFSTED regulations
- Work with the residential staff to provide 24/7 care
- £10.50- £11.50 per hour depending on experience.
- £60 per sleep
- 2 on 4 off (includes sleep)
- Full time, permanent contract
Experience and qualifications:
Paid experience within the care and support sector (essential)
- NVQ Level 3 in children and young people (desirable)
- Drivers (desirable)
- Experience working alongside children with learning difficulties and specific needs (desirable)
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.