£23760 - £28500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Senior Support Workers and Support Workers to join a well established social care organisation, based in the North West.
The roles I am recruiting for are below:
- Chorley x3 Seniors, x3 RSW
- Bury x1 RSW.
All homes are Children's EBD services and are solo or dual homes, which are settled.
Shift pattern is two on four off with one on call on the 4 days off.
The pay for RSWs without NVQ Level 3 is £8.25 per hour, overtime pay £11.70 per hour.£10 on call
The pay for RSWs with NVQ Level 3 is £9.23 per hour, overtime pay £11.70 per hour.£10 on call
The pay for SRSWs is £10.53 per hour, overtime pay £11.70 per hour.£10 on call
Sleeps paid at £53 per sleep.
- Level 3 CYP or the equivalent
- Experience working Children's EBD residential (especially if no NVQ Level 3)
- 2 years experience in Children's EBD service if going for Senior role
- if you get a good ofsted in the home you have worked for 6 months you received an additional £50 per month and outstanding is £75 per month until your next inspection.
- Attendance bonus. if you not off sick for the month you get put into the attendance lottery and you could win £25.
- Annual attendance lottery. If you have not been sick for a year you could win £100.
- Medi cash once probation is completed.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.