£16665 - £21994 per annum + plus £35 sleep in/overtime
8 days ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We at Vetro Recruitment are proud to represent out large and reputable client who provide children's residential services all throughout the country. Vetro are Tier One supplier for this organisation and they are seeking a Residential Support Worker for their service in Telford West, Shropshire.
We are appointing both a Residential Support Worker & Senior Residential Support Worker in a five bedded Children's Home with young people who have EBD and challenging behaviours. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in providing similar care and should be flexible in working shifts which may include some weekends.
As a Residential Support Worker you will be a key member of our team, providing high standards of person-centred support and care for our young people. You will build a strong relationship with the service users and their families and be included in the planning of goals and living as independently as possible.
This is a permanent, full time position - 39 hours per week.
- Annual Salary: £16,665 - £21,994.57 (plus sleep in allowance and overtime)
- Please note for eligibility for Senior role you must obtain the appropriate Level 3 Diploma
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Location: Telford West, Shropshire
- Employee benefits including cashback rewards
In order to be considered you must have:
- Previous experience working in a similar setting with young people with challenging behaviour
- A Full UK driving licence for 3 years
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who require support
This is a challenging and rewarding new opportunity for somebody in the social care sector to support our community's vulnerable young children
To register your interest for this role, please reply to this advertisement.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.