£18869 - £21081 per annum
4 months ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a Support Worker to work within a small 6 bed supported living service providing care and support to adult males, the service is based nr Swinderby, Lincoln.
About the role:
- Encourage individuals to live a life that makes sense to them.
- Provide emotional support and encouragement where and when it is needed.
- Always using a person-centered approach.
- Monitoring & reporting changes in health, behaviour and needs to relevant professionals.
- Ensuring the home is organised according to the needs of the service users and that safety measures are in place, you may also be expected to assist with housework, shopping, laundry.
- Transporting individuals or escorting to medical or other appointments and social activities.
- Supporting those who need it with budgeting and money management.
- A compassionate and friendly can-do attitude.
- Experience in a similar environment
- Due to the location of the service you must have a driving licence.
- Must have NVQ Level 2/3
Day shifts: £18,669.74, 40 hours p/w at £8.97ph
Night Shifts: £21,081.21, 35 hrs p/w, at £11.58 ph