£19671 - £20304 per annum
5 months ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a Support Worker to work within an Adult Supported Living Service based in East Markham. The service provides care and support to young adult service users with LD & some challenging behaviours.
About the role:
- All residents are respected and have the right to make their own choices and decisions no matter how big or small, significant or insignificant they may seem.
- It is their life and ultimately they are encouraged to express that right and support is offered by a dedicated, fully trained, full time staff team.
- Dedicated to providing the most homely environment as possible to ensure that the residents we support feel happy, safe and fulfilled.
- All residents are encouraged to partake in an activity that stimulate that particular individual and meets/develops their needs and desires.
- Our resident's independence and self-worth powers our desire to ensure they are as self-managing as possible and this is mirrored in the approach to running of the home, staff assist the residents in this area with tasks such as grocery shopping, cooking, up keep of the home and planning activities.
- We also operate our own allotment site which serves very well as a work experience/learning tool but also further enables the residents to be a part of the local community.
- Experience of working in a similar environment
- LD & Autism experience
- NVQ LEVEL 2/3
£20,304 working 43 hours per week on days at £8.98 ph plus benefits
£19,671 working 35 hours per week on nights at £9.96 ph plus benefits.
***If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***