Up to £8.75 per hour
5 months ago
Vetro recruitment are seeking temporary support workers to assist within a residential home for adults with autism and complex needs in Basingstoke. Full and part time hours available as and when the client requires.
The home offers:
- A homely and relaxed environment
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to multi-professionals from allied healthcare practitioners and a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist
You will be joining a supportive team who have significant expertise in supporting people with autism and you will be supported by a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist and specialist autism leads.
Your role will be to provide physical and emotional support to the adults. Providing assistance with manual handling duties, personal care and assistance with daily or nightly routines.
- Day and night shifts are available depending on your preference.
- Shifts can be flexibly booked around your availability and current commitments.
- We offer competitive hourly rates along with a pension scheme and holiday entitlement
- Experience is preferred however is not essential as training can be provided.
- Car drivers preferred.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.