New Forest, Hampshire
£15600 - £16500 per annum
25 days ago
- Locations - Totton and Romsey.
- Salary £15,600-£16,575 + very occasional sleep in if required.
- Pay scale is increased once induction, training and probationary period have been reached.
- Occasional sleep ins may be required and are paid on top of salary.
- To provide a support service that is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led
- To ensure that people using our services are at the centre of all that they do
- To enable people to achieve their aims and participate fully in activities and events as they choose.
- To enable people to contribute to the community through employment or voluntary work
- To develop a team of skilled and experienced staff
- Must deliver high standards of support in a person-centred approach, which places the dignity and integrity of the individual service user in the forefront of their priorities.
- will support individual service users with learning disabilities including challenging behaviour to undertake every day activities and functions.
- will ensure individual service users to attain personal independence, choice and responsibility in their own home.
- will support individual service users to contribute to local community life and activities by supporting existing relationships, promoting friendships and personal development of the individual service users.
- will attend their place of work on time, appropriately dressed and notify the manager as early as possible when unable to report for work through illness
- will participate in all supervision and appraisal systems, staff meetings and training sessions as required
- will maintain accurate service records at all times
- will maintain the confidentiality of information relating both to individual service users and company business