Greater Manchester, England
£9.63 - £9.65 per hour
about 1 month ago
I have a superb opportunity for Waking Night Support Workers to join a children's residential care provider based in the Greater Manchester area. The services require a number of Support Worker to start at the homes immediately!
The services care and support for children and young people who may show challenging behaviours. Services are based both north of Manchester - near Rossendale and south of Manchester - near Stockport.
**£1000 Golden Hello**
Shifts and pay:
- Hourly rate of £9.63 p/h
- 10pm - 8am (1st night will potentially start at 9pm to be present in handover)
- Rolling 4 on 4 off cycle (covering 40 hours per week)
- Provide day to day support, care and guidance to children and teenagers in a residential setting.
- Encourage young people to succeed and progress through education and other activities
- Work as a team with other members of staff to provide a consistent, supportive and caring environment for young people
- Maintain the children's home to a suitable standard ensuring that it remains a welcoming and safe environment for young people to live in, which will include regulatory and required paperwork
- Work closely with young people to achieve personal goals and objectives and address any issues as and when they arise, working with other professionals where required / appropriate.
- DBS on update service to start immediately
- Max 1 week notice period
- Experience supporting children and young people.
- Car Drivers are essential for this role
If interested, click apply!