£17000 - £26000 per annum + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
27 days ago
I have a amazing opportunity for a Waking Night Support Worker to join an established social care organisation, specifically to work in their specialist 5 bed residential service, based just outside of Macclesfield, Cheshire
You will offer support and care to Young People who have Physical and Learning Disabilities.
The home has a very stable staff team and we are looking to add an additional Waking Night Support Worker to the service due to a new young person that required some additional care requirements
Car Drivers are essential for this role due to the rural nature of the service
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£23620 - £25420
2 week rolling rota - Hours of - 10.30pm - 8.30am
Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday off, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday on shift, Saturday, Sunday off
Week 2 - Monday Tuesday on shift, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday off, Saturday, Sunday on shift
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care
- Possessing the Level 3 Diploma in the Children and Young People's Workforce or equivalent is desirable.
You must also be comfortable with personal care
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!