I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced support worker to join a national organisation that specialises in residential care for children and young people.
The service I am recruiting for cares and supports for 3 young people with learning disabilities, complex needs and/or Autism in a beautiful home based in Warrington.
Pay - £9.00 p/h + £68 per sleep
Hours - 39 hour contract, full time.
- To encourage the young people to do activities and take responsibility for their own lives depending on their age.
- Support at the home and in the community
- To keep the homely, friendly culture and environment of the homes.
- Provide personal care when required
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours when needed.
- Protect children and young people from risks to their health and welfare.
- Ensure all support meets OFSTED standards
- Provide support for the children and young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being.
- Maintain a safe environment for the young people.
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People is essential
- Driving is essential due to remote location of service
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you.
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch. www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone