Supporting people with mental health conditions can include those with learning disabilities, personality disorders, forensic mental health, and serious mental illness, you will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
We are actively seeking experienced Mental Health Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a mental health units in Warrington. The hospitals are Mental Health services for patients who require medium-term to long term placements and recovery-orientated specialist treatment, in order to progress on their care pathway towards therapeutic rehabilitation care.
*****Immediate Starts Available*******
***We have spaces available on PMVA course based in Warrington on 15th, 16th & 17th June ***
Job Type: Block Bookings and ad hoc temp shifts
Shifts: Long Day / Night shifts
Pay: £9 to £10.65 per hour
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- £1000 Golden Ticket Raffle
- £250 Nurse referral Scheme
- £300 Joining Bonus for Nurses in June
- Vetro booking app
- Fast Track application process
- Comprehensive Training including PMVA - requirement for all Mental Health providers
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.