Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£23656 - £24772 per annum
7 months ago
*** L3 QCF Children and Young People / Children's Residential only ***
We are currently recruiting for experienced and qualified Residential Support Workers to join a beautiful children's home based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to support vulnerable children and young people aged 11-18 years who display emotional, behavioural difficulties, challenging behaviours and complex needs.
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £24,772 per year (including sleep in shift allowance).
Shifts and Hours: 2 on / 4 off - 39hrs per week. Full Time and Permanent.
7:30am - 11pm / sleep
7am - 11pm / sleep
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviours in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrollment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale.
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments.
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by the organisation.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence - Must be a car driver due to the location of the home and due to the requirements of the role.
- Must hold the QCF Level 3 Children and Young People.
- Experience within a residential setting or with challenging behaviours is essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well being of young people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 21 or over due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!