Or are you a Children’s Residential Care worker looking for a new opportunity?
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!!
I have a rare opening for a Support Worker to join a settled and passionate team in Swansea to support young people aged 16 - 18 in a transitional leaving care service for young people with emotional behavioural difficulties.
I am looking for enthusiastic, resilient and motivated individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of young people; to enable them to develop socially, emotionally and behaviorally in a setting where they feel safe and supported.
You will be committed, passionate and able to engage, encourage and mentor the young people, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary: £21,816 (inclusive of sleeps + plenty of overtime available!!)
Hours: Full time: Rolling rota (2 on 4 off - Only working 1 full weekend in 6!!!)
Contract Type: Permanent
- Free Gym Membership!!
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Getting paid to play computer games and go to theme parks!!!
- Casual dress code
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- NVQ or QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People is DESIRABLE
- Candidates must be confident lone working ESSENTIAL
- Experience in a residential children's home environment is DESIRABLE
- Full Driving Licence is ESSENTIAL as you may be required to transport the children from time to time
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to young people and make a difference to young people leaving care? If this sounds like your dream role, I would love to hear from you!!