They support people who experience challenges with their mental health to achieve their goals and develop the skills & confidence to move on to their own tenancies.
You will be responsible for providing social, emotional, and practical support to people experiencing challenges with their mental health and emotional wellbeing that could impact their ability to maintain a stable tenancy.
- Supported Housing Support Worker
- Location: Caerphilly
- Hours: Full-time (33 hours per week)
- Salary: £19,400
The Ideal Candidate
Required experience, knowledge, qualifications, and training:
- Knowledge of trauma-informed practice, attachment theory and relationship-based approaches.
- Experience of working within the mental health sector and/or supporting people experiencing emotional distress.
- Experience of involving people accessing services in the design and development of the services they used with a strong focus on listening to people with lived experiences.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of safeguarding for adults.
- Self-awareness and willingness to engage in reflective practice and ongoing personal development.
Desirable experience, knowledge, qualifications, and training:
- Ability to communicate in Welsh
- Experience of working in a supported housing setting.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Welfare Benefits.
- Experience of working days, nights, and weekends.