£100.00 - £130.00 per day
14 days ago
Teacher of Physical Education (PE)
£100 - £130 per day
ASAP Start dates
Following a very successful year working with Secondary schools across South Wales, Vetro Education are keen to speak to a number of Teachers of Physical Education (PE) to work in schools across the Cardiff LEA
Vetro Education have strong links with a number of Secondary Schools in Cardiff so the successful candidates will have plenty of subject-specific work over the academic year.
Vetro Education are looking to speak to both male and female Teachers of Physical Education (PE) with view to holding interviews over the next two weeks.
In order to be considered for the role of Teacher of Physical Education (PE) the candidate will :
* Have at least 1 year teaching experience - exceptions to be made for NQTs
* Hold QTS or the equivalent overseas qualifications
* Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
* Have references covering the last three years (no gaps)
* Hold EWC registration
* Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
* Great rates of pay
* No payroll fees
* Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
* To benefit from 25 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
* Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates.
We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.