Treorchy, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£90 - £120 per day
7 months ago
Teacher of Religious Education
£100 - £120 per day
Start date - ASAP
Following a very successful year working with Secondary schools across South Wales ,Vetro Education have been instructed to find a Teacher of Religious Education for a Secondary School in RCT who will be responsible for teaching Key stage 3 up to and including A level.
In order to be considered for the role of Teacher of Religious Education the candidate will:
- A fully qualified Teacher of Religious Education (QTS)
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience - exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Hold QTS or the equivalent overseas qualifications
- Must have a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last three years (no gaps)
- Must EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- To benefit from 25 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
- Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone