£60 - £65 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a passionate teaching assistant looking for work in Cardiff?
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
Working in primary schools can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are working with the right team. A large but friendly primary school based in the Cardiff area are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and committed teaching assistants to join their team working 1:1 with a child with additional needs.
The school have employed several of our teaching assistants and one recently said;
"I have loved every minute of working in the school, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I enjoy the different challenges every day and Vetro have really helped me to settle in."
During your time at the school some of your duties will be:
- Supporting and supervising educational games, sports and craft activities
- Helping children with their reading
- Working 1:1 with pupils with additional needs
- Putting together displays of children's work
- Helping out on school trips
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
Minimum requirements to be considered for the role:
- At least 3 months experience of working with children in schools, nurseries or similar
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils
- An approachable and positive attitude
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Be registered with the EWC
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number!
- Excellent Rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL FEES
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Love2Shop vouchers for anyone you recommend
If this could be the job for you we would love to hear from you today. Alternatively you can refer a friend and earn up to £250 fo successful applicants.
At Vetro Education we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.