£56 - £65 per day
8 months ago
Full time Teaching Assistant
Cardiff Primary School
5 days a week
Start date: September 2018
£56 - £65 per day
Vetro Education are delighted to receive instruction from the fantastic Cardiff Primary school. Vetro Education have been tasked with finding a Teaching Assistant for a long term role starting September 2018. The role is set to run for the whole academic year and the successful candidate will be working one-to-one with a Key Stage 2 pupil who requires assistance with medical conditions on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates will have experience of working within the Special Educational Needs sector and ideally experience of working one-to-one. The school will provide training and continued support for the duration of this role.
As well as the above experience the successful candidate will have the following:
- - Fully enhanced DBS (or be in the position to obtain a new one)
- - EWC registration (school support worker)
- - The right to work in the UK
- - Minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
As part of the Vetro Education team you can expect the following:
- - Support and advice from an experienced and educational-lead team
- - Personal and tailored service - making sure Vetro works the best way possible for you and an individual
- - Great rates of pay (with no pay roll fees)
- - Regular, local and specific work
- - Earn up to £250 per referral (terms and conditions apply)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.