Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility and fulfilment?
Could you make a real difference to the classes you support?
We are looking for motivated, flexible, and experienced primary school teaching assistants for long and short-term assignments in a primary school in Tynewydd.
***January 2022 starts available ***
Location: Tynewydd, Rhondda Cynon Taf
Job Type: Day-to-day, short-term, long-term, or adhoc
Pay: £65.00 to £70 per day
About the Role:
We are supporting this charming primary school located in Tynewydd, Rhondda Cynon Taf and as a result we are looking to speak to teaching assistants to take up long term, short term and ah hoc roles from January 2022 onward. This school requires support with general TA roles, a variety of 1-2-1 roles and intervention positions.
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work and one of our teaching assistants recently said:
“Working for Vetro has given me the flexibility I need to work around my family life. I enjoy going to work and the staff in the office are always so helpful and friendly. The schools are lovely and I feel like I am making a difference. Working in the education sector has always been a passion for me and Vetro have given me the opportunity to do this in a number of fantastic schools”
We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from one of Rhondda Cynon Taf's leading suppliers of education professionals
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket competition to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- At least 3 months experience of working with children in schools, nurseries or similar
- Experience of supporting a variety of learners (ideally experienced with special educational needs)
- Be registered with the EWC (School Support Worker)
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
- The Right to Work in the UK
Duties will include:
- Supporting learners across a variety of classrooms (possibility of supporting children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Global Delay Disorder and Aspergers)
- Preparing the classroom alongside the class Teacher
- Working with learners in small groups/and or working 1:1
- Putting together displays of children’s work
- Helping out on school trips
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
If you would like to know more about Vetro please click the link below to see the “about us” video.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.