Would you love the opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant within a Residential and SEN School setting? If so please keep reading!
Teaching Assistant's required to join an established SEN School in Chorley, Lancahshire, supporting young people between the ages of 8-18 with Autism and Learning Disabilities
Supporting young people in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you can enable them to develop socially, emotionally, and behaviourally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for. The role is challenging but incredibly rewarding! You will be committed, passionate, and able to engage, encourage, and mentor the young people, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
The successful candidate will undertake education support duties and assist the class teacher in the day to day needs of the pupils in their care, to enable the teacher to implement the curriculum and respond to the pupils’ needs.
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Hours: Monday to Friday (Term time only)
- Company Pension Scheme, Online discounts and cashback rewards, Cycle to work scheme, Dental Insurance, Travel Insurance, Healthcare Cash plan
- Comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training, Continuous Professional Development planning, and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and support you in your career development.
- Opportunity to undertake your NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Free meals on shift.
- No two days are the same.
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of children and make a positive difference.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant in a SEN school is desirable.
- NVQ or QCF level 3 Teaching Assistant is also desirable for this role.