Would you like a long term consistent position?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible, and committed teaching assistant for a long term assignment in a Primary School in Merthyr.
***September 2022 starts Available***
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Job Type: long-term
Pay: £69.20 to £75 per day
We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools.
The role is for a long term placement working within a Secondary School that has a great relationship with us. They are looking for at least one teaching assistant to work within the school for 5 days a week starting ASAP.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- At least 3 months experience of working with children in schools, nurseries or similar
- Be registered with the EWC (School Support Worker)
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
- The Right to Work in the UK
- Supporting and supervising educational games, sports and craft activities
- Helping children with their reading
- Preparing the classroom for a lesson
- Working with pupils in small groups/and or working 1:1 with children with additional needs
- Support the class teacher in the delivery of the lessons.
- Assist pupils at break time with their lunch.
- Engage pupils in the classroom and out-of-classroom activities.
- Work to the school's behaviour management policies.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.