£60 - £70 per day
7 months ago
Caerphilly - Hengoed
£60 to £70 per day
Do you want to work in a thriving Primary school in Caerphilly?
Are you an experienced Primary Teaching assistant?
Could you make a difference to the lives of young learners in their first stages of education?
This warm and welcoming primary school in the Hengoed area of Caerphilly and Vetro Education have been working in partnership for a number of years, as Vetro have supplied a number of teaching assistants to the school on a long term/short term and ad-hoc basis. At present Vetro has direct instruction from the school to recruit a number of experienced, enthusiastic and committed teaching assistants to take up roles in the new term.
A number of Vetro Education's teaching assistants work at this school on a regular basis and are always full of praise for the way the school is run and the support they receive from the permanent staff.
During your time working at the school some of your duties will be:
- Support learners on a 1-2-1 basis as well as in groups
- Assist the class Teacher with the delivery of the lessons
- Offer encouragement and direction to the learners you support
- Occasionally support learners during their lunch breaks
- Support learners who display disruptive behaviour
Minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- 3 months experience working with children in an special educational needs environment (within the last 3 years)
- Fully enhanced DBS certificate (or ability to obtain a new one)
- EWC registration - School support worker
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 references covering the last 2 years
If this sounds like the type of job you'd be interested in we would love to hear from you today. Alternatively you can refer a friend and earn up to £250 for successful applicants
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.he last 2 years (one must be your current or most recent employer)