23 days ago
I have an exciting opportunity for a teaching assistant to work within a highly specialist school for children with autism, aged 6 to 19 years old in Chorley, Lancashire. It is specially designed to support young people with high-functioning autism, as well as those with complex autism with significant learning difficulties.
- To help students progress and behaviour.
- The help keep up to date records on the students and work as part of a team.
- To attend training where relevant.
- Autism can present very challenging behaviours and staff must have the confidence and emotional resilience to deal with these.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with challenging behaviours
- Teaching assistant experience is desirable, will consider support work experience
- £14665 P.A
- 37.5 hours a week
- Working term time only.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below and a member of the team will be in contact to discuss further