£55 - £65 per day
over 1 year ago
We are working closely with a number of Primary Schools within the Ystrad Mynach area who are looking for Teaching Assistants, you may be required to work one-to-one with children who have Special Educational Needs (SEN) and those who have Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). This role is flexible to work part-time.
This role is a great job for any experienced Teaching Assistants who have an interest in one-to-one SEN support as it will allow you work with educational experts developing individual plans for each child for their academic and social advancement.
Duties of a Teaching Assistant will include:
- Undertaking tasks set by the class teacher
- Supporting children within the class
- Building up rapport between yourself and the pupils
- Managing the classroom under the direction of the class teacher
- Attending staff meetings
- Undertaking training to further develop your professional portfolio
- Supporting children with SEN ranging from mild to severe
- Working with small groups of 1-2-1
To apply for this job, you will need:
- Recent experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Mainstream classroom/or experience of working with children with special educational needs (SEN) in an educational setting
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils
- An approachable and positive attitude
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Ideally Team Teach Trained
- Be registered with the EWC
- Be confident in working with small groups and 1:1
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
Benefits will include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Quick registration (Enhanced DBS check)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work for a range of schools
- Professional development
- Weekly pay
- CV writing and support
- Interview preparation
- Free Training
- A company that listens and values you
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Employee of the month £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Holiday pay - option to have it paid on top of your wage weekly or option to have it accrued (paid term time)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Education, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experiencehelping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.