£55 - £65 per day
about 1 year ago
Vetro are currently seeking experienced Teaching Assistants to work with a small cluster of schools in the Caerphilly area.
* Pay: £55 a day
* Location: Caerphilly
* Hours: Flexible
The ideal candidates will need to be approachable, reliable and dedicated to meet the needs of the children and the school. In addition, you will need to have a sound knowledge and understanding of Special Educational Needs in an educational setting.
Duties will include:
* Undertaking tasks set by the class teacher
* Supporting children within the class
* Building rapport between yourself and pupils
* Supporting children with SEN ranging from mild to severe
* Working with small groups or 1:1
To apply for these roles you will need:
* Recent experience of working with children
* A strong passion to enhance the development of children
* Relevant qualifications or experience
* Be registered with the EWC
* Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
Benefits of working with Vetro include:
* Quick registration
* Flexible working hours
* Opportunity to work for a variety of schools
* Professional development
* Weekly pay
* A company that listens and values you
* Recommend a Friend Scheme
* Holiday pay
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements. At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.